International Call for Abstracts
Do you have cutting-edge research that will advance endovascular care?
The International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy (ISET) invites you to submit late-breaking abstracts for consideration and presentation at the 30th annual meeting taking place February 3–7, 2018 in Hollywood, Florida.
This is your opportunity to share your research with the best in the field.
All submitted abstracts will undergo a blinded peer review and are reviewed for quality of research, educational or scientific content, logical presentation and impact on healthcare.
Accepted abstracts will be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Oral Presentation (Select abstracts only). Present your research in the form of a lecture at ISET.
- Poster Display (All accepted abstracts). Present your research in the form of a scientific poster display with dedicated viewing times scheduled.
- Best Poster and Young Investigator Awards (One selected abstract for each award). All displayed posters will be eligible.
- Complimentary Registration (Select abstracts only). Abstract authors who are accepted to present orally will receive complimentary registration.
- Discounted Registration (All accepted abstracts). Abstract authors who are accepted for poster display will receive a 50% tuition discount on registration for the first author and 25% off for the second author.
The deadline for abstract submission is 11:59 pm Eastern on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the official ISET abstract submission website. Paper abstract submissions will not be accepted.
NOTIFICATION AND TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
Notifications of abstract acceptance or rejection will be e-mailed to the abstract submitter the week of October 23, 2017. The submitter is responsible for relaying all correspondence to abstract authors. Authors whose abstracts are selected will be responsible for travel and accommodations but will be eligible for a registration discount. Abstract authors who are accepted to present orally will receive complimentary registration. Abstract authors who are accepted for poster display will receive a 50% discount on registration for the first author and 25% off for the second author. Any details concerning registration discounts will be provided in the acceptance notification. If accepted, authors must notify ISET of their participation by e-mailing Stephanie Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org and registering for the meeting. Please note: ISET will not hold or guarantee space for poster displays until notified of the author’s participation.
Submission Instructions & Guidelines
Please check back soon for Instructions and Submission Guidelines.
- Abstract Submissions Site Open: Tuesday, August 1, 2017
- Abstract Submissions Site Closed: 11:59 p.m., Sunday, October 1, 2017
- Acceptance/Wait List Notifications: Week of October 23, 2017
- Withdrawal Deadline: Monday, November 13, 2017
- Registration/Intent to Present Due: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Access and Closure
Cardiac: CTO/Occlusive Disease
Cardiac: Structural Heart
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Aneurysm
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Carotid
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Stroke
Cerebrovascular Procedure: Other
Future Procedures Hypertension/Renal Denervation
PAD: Lysis / Thrombectomy
PAD: SFA Intervention
Poster numbers will be assigned in early January and primary contacts will be notified via email.
On rare occasions, presenters scheduled to present their poster fail to show up and have not notified ISET of the change in plans. When presenters do not appear to present their poster, the planning efforts of the Abstract Committee in providing a quality program are diminished significantly, there are significant cost implications, and the audience is unnecessarily disappointed with empty poster boards. Staff will audit all posters for no shows and this may result in ineligibility for future ISET meetings.
Acceptance of the abstract by the review committee obligates the author to be present. If circumstances prevent attendance, the author must arrange for the poster to be presented by a substitute, preferably a co-author. If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must submit your request in writing by Monday, November 13, 2017 to email@example.com including the abstract title and first author. Failure to comply may result in ineligibility for future ISET meetings abstract submissions as first author.
For questions regarding the abstract process, please contact Stephanie Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (609) 630-6209.