For 30 years, ISET has served as the premier arena for endovascular education. Alumni have gone on to transform the fields of interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and more. There simply is no comparison. ISET is where legends – current and future – come together to explore pioneering techniques, technologies, and procedures, while exchanging discussion and debate that ultimately drives patient care forward.
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Advanced Venous Intervention
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Arterial Access and Closure Techniques
- DVT and PE Interventions
- Aortic Dissection Techniques
- Hands-On Stroke Management
- Non-Invasive Diagnosis Intervention
- Embolization: Old and New Applications
- Aortic and Peripheral Aneurysms
- Dialysis Access Intervention
- Wound Care for the Interventionalist
* Pending submission to the American Board of Radiology (ABR) for qualification in meeting the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling the requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification Program.
Engage with Exceptional Minds Across the World
THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE
MEET THE MEDICAL FUTURIST AT ISET’S TOWN HALL ON INNOVATION
Guest Presenter Dr. Bertalan Meskó, a well-known international futurist, self-proclaimed geek physician with a PhD in genomics, and Amazon Top 100 author, will share insight into the technological revolution that promises to transform how we practice and improve the lives of patients globally.
Examine the major forces influencing healthcare and shaping the world in which we live at ISET's Town Hall on February 5, featuring a panel of world-renowned experts:
Barry Katzen, MD | Michael Dake, MD | Marty Leon, MD | Michael Jaff, MD | Richard Neville, MD | James Benenati, MD | Bertalan Meskó, MD | William Gray, MD