The abstract submission site for ISET 2018 is now closed. Please see below for important notification deadlines.
- Acceptance/Wait List Notifications: Week of October 31, 2017
- Withdrawal Deadline: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Registration/Intent to Present Due: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Poster numbers will be assigned in early January and primary contacts will be notified via email.
Accepted abstracts will be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Oral Presentation (Select abstracts only). Present your research in the form of a lecture at ISET.
- Poster Display (All accepted abstracts). Present your research in the form of a scientific or educational poster display with dedicated viewing times scheduled.
- Best Poster and Young Investigator Awards (One selected abstract for each award). All displayed posters will be eligible.
- Online Publication in the digital version of the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology (JVIR).
- Complimentary Registration (Select abstracts only). Abstract authors who are accepted to present orally will receive complimentary registration.
- Discounted Registration (All accepted abstracts). Abstract authors who are accepted for poster display will receive a 50% tuition discount on registration for the first author and 25% off for the second author.
On rare occasions, presenters scheduled to present their poster fail to show up and have not notified ISET of the change in plans. When presenters do not appear to present their poster, the planning efforts of the Abstract Committee in providing a quality program are diminished significantly, there are significant cost implications, and the audience is unnecessarily disappointed with empty poster boards. Staff will audit all posters for no shows and this may result in ineligibility for future ISET meetings.
Acceptance of the abstract by the review committee obligates the author to be present. If circumstances prevent attendance, the author must arrange for the poster to be presented by a substitute, preferably a co-author. If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must submit your request in writing by Wednesday, November 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org including the abstract title and first author. Failure to comply may result in ineligibility for future ISET meetings abstract submissions as first author.
For questions regarding the abstract process, please contact Stephanie Weiss at email@example.com or at (609) 630-6209.