Late-Breaking Data and Trial Updates
This year we are accepting proposals from industry for consideration for a presentation at ISET, taking place January 16–19, 2023 at Loews Miami Beach in Miami, FL.
All submissions must be submitted through our submission portal by Friday, October 14, 2022 to be considered.
Submissions will be reviewed by the ISET committee and submitters will receive notification of status at the beginning of November.
Submissions are due by Friday, October 14, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
Submitters will receive notification of status of submission at the beginning of November.
Submission Information and Guidelines
The submission portal is now CLOSED.
Your information must be complete and accurate, when submitted in order to be considered for a presentation at ISET.
- Submissions require the following information to be considered for presentation:
- Submitter name, contact information and company
- A summary/description of the data, trial results or information to be presented including important data points such as number of patients, results timing etc
- Details on if the data has been presented before and if yes, when and where
- Top 3 presenter recommendations including names, affiliations and contact emails. Please note, should your submission be accepted for presentation, ISET will do our best to accommodate your presenter request but this is not guaranteed
- Your submission must be received by Friday, October 14, 2022 11:59 PM EST
- All submissions will be reviewed by the ISET committee
- Submitters will receive notification of status of submission at the beginning of November
Please contact MaryEllen Fama at firstname.lastname@example.org.